Sunday, January 10, 2010

I am a homeschool debate nerd......

And my life is highly interesting! I am a Christian who lives in Arkansas....I was born in Texas but moved to Nowhereville (just kidding!) when I was young. I'm just an average girl trying to navigate the teenage years! I'm pretty random and I love writing, debating, reading, and Ultimate Frisbee! I hope to become Senator for the state of Texas.

I live by this verse:
Philippians 2:1-2-
"If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose."

I hope that you will learn something as I post my learnings in these next years!

2 comments:

  1. omj, Katie! i'm so excited you got a blog! i looooooove blogging! have a blast! ily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks!!!!! :D Glad you're excited.

    ReplyDelete