Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Secrets

Well today I thought I would just post 20 things about myself that not very many people know. :) They'll just be kinda random things about me. I didn't feel like trying to sort through graduation and all that stuff right now. Maybe next week....

1. I can only draw swords. I can't draw faces or trees or anything else.
2. Words of affirmation and touch are my love languages.
3. I am INCREDIBLY controlling.
4. I'm self conscious.
5. Well okay there are parts of me that I adore but then again there are parts that I'm not so sure about. :/
6. I do actually like the occasional chick flick (SHHH!! DONT TELL ANYONE!!!). I hate most of them because they have little plotline and no common sense but there are a few that I appreciate.
7. I'm a fraidy cat. :P
8. I love reading. But not just reading lame modern books, I love reading stuff like the Scarlet Pimpernel and the Count of Monte Cristo.
9. I'm actually kinda violent.
10. I'm scared to death that I'm not as brilliant as all the professionals tell me.
11. I've always wanted to either learn Irish or Native American dancing.
12. I adore public speaking. So.much.
13. I would love to learn some form of martial arts.
14. My lifelong dream has been to be an actress but that's not going to happen.
15. I'm really self conscious about my voice.
16. I love playing the piano and singing throughout my house.
17. I'm really trusting.
18. I've been hurt a lot because of number 18.
19. I often feel very lonely.
20. I don't submit to any kind of authority well at all....

So that's just a couple of things about me! :) After this weekend maybe I can go a little deeper and check out some of the things God's been teaching me lately. (NOTE: these are not fun lessons :/)

"Incline your ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply your heart to my knowledge, for it will be pleasant if you keep them within you, if all of them are ready on your lips. That your trust may be in the Lord, I have made them known to you today, even to you." ~Proverbs 22:17-19

No comments:

Post a Comment