Wednesday, March 3, 2010

College

"It was the best of times....it was the worst of times...."

Charles Dickens could have only been talking about one thing. Something that pervades every junior and senior's life. That's right! The search for college. Unfortunately, this is a long and perilous journey that is fraught with people who would like to take your money just so they can instill their opinions into your heads for the rest of your life. Sounds like a good investment to me! not. Well I will be heading out in two weeks to check out two colleges, King's College in New York City and Patrick Henry College in Purcellville, Virginia. I've already decided PHC is where I want to go but the parents say I have to look at some others. Its kinda scary, thinking I'll be at college in less than a year and a half.....But I'm ready!

Watch out world! Here comes me.

1 comment:

  1. All I can do is pray for you, an encourage you to go into this trip with a very open mind. When I went on my college hunt trip with my parents, I absolutely knew where I was going. And it was not where I ended up. So keep an open mind, girlie. =) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete